In Villa Alicia Guest House you will find yourself at home, in a relaxed environment. Our hostel guarantees all services you can expect in a hostel of its category, from your own space in out kitchen for guests, a nice little patio and a lovely terrace to enjoy the bright sun Malaga is famous for, and Wi-Fi connection for all out guests.
Reception open until las 22.00 hours, but you can arrive at whatever time you need to: if this is the case, you need to let the hostel staff know.
Kitchen for guests to use
Coffee and breakfast
Reception happy to inform of tourist offer
- Bar and breakfast service
- Free WII connection in the rooms
- Nice small patio
- Towels included
- Central heating
- Air conditioning with supplement (rooms with private bathroom)
- Fridge in the room (rooms with private bathroom)
- Common reading area
- Kitchen and washing machine for guest’s use
- Touristic information and complimentary maps of the city
- Keys to your room
- Safe box in the rooms
- Reception open until 22.00 h, but possible to arrive on arrangement with the hostel
- Pets allowed under request (€5 per day)
- Cable TV (rooms with private bathroom)
TRY OUR BREAKFAST
Coffee or tea, orange juice, a big bun of fresh bread with butter, jam, honey, grated fresh tomato or spreadable cheese.
Coffee or tea, bowl of muesli, yogurt and seasonal fruit on it.
Egg €1, plate of fruit €1.5, extra bun of bread €1.